- Connecting Art, Culture and Community through Education, Advocacy and Celebration
- Serving as a resource for the coordination, development and support of art and culture for the benefit of the Missoula community.
Each year Arts Missoula takes time to honor outstanding individuals and businesses who have made a positive impact on our community through the arts.
Awards are given in the following categories:
- Individual Artist – Given to someone who has shown exceptional achievement in music, visual art, dance, literature, film, theater, or performance art.
- Cultural Ambassador – Given to an individual or couple who have supported Missoula's arts community or helped to advance cultural diplomacy through volunteer, administrative, philanthropic, professional, or legislative efforts.
- Arts Educator – Honors an outstanding educator for any age level who has devoted a career to teaching one or more of the arts, and making a significant impact on this community.
- Business Support for the Arts – Honors local businesses that have made significant contributions to Missoula's art and cultural organizations.
- Cultural Vision – Awarded to a person or organization that has developed a special project or program demonstrating unique artistic vision.
Self-nominations and posthumous nominations will not be considered. All nominations must be submitted through this form, emailed or postmarked by February 12, 2020. If you have questions, please call 541-0860.