- Connecting Art, Culture and Community through Education, Advocacy and Celebration
- Serving as a resource for the coordination, development and support of art and culture for the benefit of the Missoula community.
Each year Arts Missoula takes time to honor outstanding individuals and businesses who have made a positive impact on our community through the arts.
Awards are given in the following categories:
- Individual Artist – Given to an artist who has shown exceptional achievement in music, visual art, dance, film/video, theater, performance art, choreography or music composition.
- Individual Cultural Achievement – Given to an individual or couple who have furthered the cause of the arts in general through volunteer, administrative, philanthropic, professional or legislative efforts.
- Arts Educator – Given to a dedicated educator (K-University level) who has devoted a career to teaching the arts in an educational environment.
- Business Support for the Arts – Given to a business that has provided long-term support to Missoula arts and cultural organizations
- Cultural Vision – Given to an organization, group or individual who has developed a special project or program that demonstrates unique cultural or artistic vision.
Self-nominations and posthumous nominations will not be considered. All nominations must be emailed or postmarked by February 1, 2018. If you have questions, please call 541-0860.
You can learn more here
Maximum of 3 Performers
All acts must include a vocal performance
ALL PERFORMERS & ACCOMPANISTS MUST BE REGISTERED STUDENTS OF THE HIGH SCHOOL WHERE THEY ARE AUDITIONING. If you are a home school student you, and anyone else performing with you or providing accompaniment must be of high school age.
Performers will be judged on the following criteria:
Performers can gain bonus points in these optional categories:
Dramatization / Choreography
Preliminary Round Schedule:
Dec 6 - Big Sky High School - Auditorium - 3:15 pm
Dec 7 - Hellgate High School - Auditorium - 3:15 pm
Dec 9 - Sentinel & Surrounding Areas
University Center Theater - 11:30 am
DEADLINE: DECEMBER 4, 2017